Notes to ALL Applicants
- 2023 – 24 S.1 Places can only be applied online through this application platform.
- The application should be completed within 60 minutes.
- Only one application can be submitted per email address.
- Please prepare scanned files of the following supporting documents before you start filling in the application form - each of item (a) to (d) must be in jpg format with file size not more than 2Mb. Each of item (e) to (g) must be of 1 single file in PDF format with file size not more than 10 Mb. Original documents of item (e) to (g) will be required for inspection during registration.
- A recent passport-sized photo with an aspect ratio of 5:4
- Applicant's HKID card
- Student visa (For non-local students)
- Primary 6 Student Record Form (if available)
- All examination reports from Primary 4 to Primary 5, and Primary 6 if available
- A maximum of 15 relevant awards, certificates or proof of activities since Primary 4, and
- Any other relevant supporting documents (Recommendation letter from the current primary school is not essential)
- The scanned copies of the following documents should also be submitted through emailing to email@example.com as soon as they are available, with the application number clearly stated in the subject of the email.
- Primary 6 Examination Reports
- Primary 6 Student Record Form
- All information should be declared truthfully. Applicant’s information will be treated with strictest confidence. All submitted information will solely be used for admission purpose by The Chinese Foundation Secondary School.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to our 1st interview to be held on 7/1/2023. The arrangement of 1st interview will be emailed to shortlisted applicants around a week before the interview.
- In the academic year 2022 – 2023, our annual school fees are as follows:
| ||S.1 to S.3 ||S.4 to S.6 |
|Local Student ||HKD 18,120 ||HKD 24,150 |
|Non-local Student ||HKD 88,564 ||HKD 106,675 |
- Needy students (including those from families receiving the CSSA and students receiving financial assistance provided by the WFSFAA) may apply for fee remission. The fee remission scheme is a means tested scheme. In order to take into consideration of different financial circumstances of applicants, two categories of fee remission are available: 100% or 50% for intake from 2020/21 onwards. Details of our fee remission/scholarship schemes can be obtained from the School’s website (http://www.cfss.edu.hk/scholarship.html) or collected from our School Office. For enquiries on these schemes, please contact our School Office at 2904 7322.
- In compliance with Education Bureau (EDB)’s policy, the parent/guardian of a successful applicant who chooses to accept the School’s offer must submit a signed undertaking to confirm their relinquishment of any other subsidized Secondary 1 places. The parent/guardian will also be required to submit the student’s Primary 6 Student Record Form to the School. Upon receipt of the parent’s signed undertaking, EDB will not allocate the student concerned to other secondary schools through the Secondary School Places Allocation System.
Auyang Kai Memorial Scholarship
The Auyang Kai Memorial Scholarship is available for students who have an outstanding academic performance. Parents can apply for their children if they wish to study in our school, have a good conduct record, and have ranked in the top 10% for academic performance in Primary 5 and the first term of Primary 6.
Those who are awarded the scholarship will enjoy a 100% waiver of school fees from Secondary 1 to Secondary 3. If they achieve an annual academic ranking in the top 20% for all of S.3, the 100% waiver will continue all the way through Secondary 6.
The Committee, headed by School Principal, will be incharge of the selection. Successful applicants will be notified upon the release of admission result.